Tutorial Tutorial Blogspot previous kitchen had been offended neighbor What is the function of Google Webmaster Tools. well this time Kitchen Blogspot tutorial will discuss one of its functions nyaitu Functions Site Map.
In the previous tutorial mentioned that functions sitemap in Google Webmaster Tools is to know and make a map of your blog information that will facilitate search engine google find the articles in your blog.
Another function by adding a sitemap to your blog, you can find out how much your blog posts that have been indexed by search engines google.Sekarang we will discuss adding a map or maps caranyanya your blog on Google Webmaster Tool.
Here's a step-lankah to submite a blog sitemap in google webmaster tools:
1. Kunjungi halaman google webmaster tools disini https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/
- Click on the button submit a sitemap
- Copy the code below and place the sitemap in the box provided:
- If it Click Submit a sitemap:
Sitemap code above to your article numbering article 1-500, if the number of your blog posts have more than 500 articles you can add the following code sitemap
* atom.xml?redirect=false&start-index=501&max-results=5006. if successful you will find a message like the one in the red box and your blog sitemap code designated by the arrows:
So Tutorial How to Submit Sitemap blog in google webmaster tools may be useful. if you are still confused and full of questions do not hesitate to ask