Hi, it's time to get back to basic SEO again, dudes! :) But before that I would love the intro first. Well you could say is ... I hope vent can be a reflection of us.
A business without a foundation will only give a brief positive impact. Is not that true? Especially in terms of SEO. Someone could have followed the ancient formula spam. I need not mention the name of the formula here, all must have known. Share backlinks with a "like" MLM, where the upper most backlinknya. While the content is more than "a quick way to raise the pagerank and proven". Hadeeh ... Proven nyepamnya times yes. If the way it is applied to 5 to 10 years ago, it may have effect. But if I now? Let alone to PR, decreased consistently tuh his SERP. Amazingly, the ancient blackhat tips are followed such a course. Some say A, adherents. Some say B, adherents as well. After a long time it shambles his SEO blog. Finally gave up and disbanded. Though the blog is missing content that could be considered adequate for a person who want to be called a blogger.
Erroneous where? Yes because maybe we are too much instant noodles (instant milk cap or Miss?!) Times yes. Pengennya cepet-cepet. PageRank can quickly, rapidly rising trafficnya, can quickly money, fast ... fast .... and fast. To the extent that it does not have time to write. Finally decided to look for a short cut, copy and paste. The intention would love to eat those with fine science, but he forgot (or lazy?) Nyuapin himself. To the extent not achieved because, ultimately cheat by lies. Similarly in SEO. If we want to learn it properly, in essence, we will surely know the correct gap anyway. No effort can be achieved in a short time, but by knowing the essence. Even then, it took the process. Learning process takes blogging, SEO also takes the process. Nothing is instant! Bullshit if someone said that overnight, left to sleep, ngalir own money. Ah there really are so, om! Iyaa, but first must be accompanied by the first, which is certainly not for a moment. After that baarruuru "harvest".
Enough confidante. Back to the PC!
Well, if anything to do with the topic in question? There kok (hopefully). Keywords are keywords used by search engine users to find the webpage listings that appear in the search results. Keyword is of course based on the content of the page content is meant by the searcher. Therefore, the keyword being the main essence of the relevance of content. Without the use of keywords in the content, will be hard for Google to determine relevance.
Good keywords in a content play an important role in improving the visibility of a web page / blog on the search engines in addition to link building efforts. The composition of the right keywords and will increase the percentage of occurrence varied web / blog in the main search results page SE because they have a higher relevancy. However, this can not be misinterpreted as using as many keywords within the content (spamming). Various Google algorithm updates have kissed flooding keyword strategy and get rid of these sites are only playing keywords alone, without adequate content. Latest algorithm update, which could bulldoze a lot of doorway sites and low-quality sites other is Panda. So, in summary, do not ever assume that flood the keyword, keyword density to determine the excess, and the like will instantly increase your blog ranking. Filter Panda is quite strong, and the business is dangerous. It also became the basis of the assumptions on the points that I want to follow, so please do not continue to assume an effort to flooding keyword.
1. Use keywords that are more detailed and narrow. That is, if the web / blog you have a clear niche, then deepen the keywords used. Keyword "Internet tips" certainly not a wise choice, because you will be competing with a lot of websites and blogs, not only from Indonesia, but from all over the world. The level of competition like this should be avoided, especially if your site does not have a strong enough authority. Learn what keywords that allow you a target in accordance with your item, but has a low enough competition. Here I do not have to recommend the use of any tool, because by analyzing the content alone and playing with Google Search I think that's enough.
2. Use additional keywords targeted keywords. Keyword single as a target is a very tough challenge. Likewise keyword phrase (keyword two words). In essence, the more variations of the word, the easier competition. Known term long tail keywords, keywords that consist of several words, long, and narrow the search results. For example, using the keyword "blogspot" is certainly not a single keyword specific, has no clear intention, but the level of competition is quite high, 2.5 billion! Certainly not a great idea if you are targeting it. Likewise "tricks blogspot" and other keywords frasal. But when visitors type "blogspot latest trick", and it becomes your target, even though the competition is smaller, but the chances are very big click, because your blog is a chance for sticking too big. The longer, more varied, more narrow. This trick also applies to the posting. Get used to make a variation of the keyword in the title of your content with long tail keywords. Perform analysis of small to know what keyword term that might be included.
3. Extend the reach of keywords to consider the needs of the reader. This does not mean expanding niche blog, but extend the range of the reader to the blog because there was a relationship theme. Think of keywords which are not directly related to your niche, but appeals to the reader, and use those keywords. For example, if your blog focuses on "internet marketing" in general, consider the special needs of readers, such as "affiliate marketing", "earn money from blog", even "e-commerce". When readers find you on the search results page, you get additional traffic.
4. Listen to the reader through traffic analysis. The simplest source for tracking keywords entered on the website / blog is Google Webmaster Tools, but of course you can also use other tools. Sometimes you will see a variety of keywords that will fall on you unexpectedly, with a wide variety of short and long term. You will see the particular keyword just unexpected enough to get a lot of clicks, but on the less precisely targeted keywords. Compare the two. Take whichever you think is really a need for the reader, and that's actually an easier targeted :)
5. Learn and reflect. Not all keywords can be successfully used on different sites. Rather than spend time optimizing keywords obviously difficult to achieve, consider what worked keywords on your web / blog, and optimized with ease. Learn also other websites that have been successful with keyword-keywordnya. Learn the structure of their content because it is also a determinant. Sites with a structure that is easy to read (navigation, deep linking, sitemap, etc.) allowing keywords and inner pages can be read properly by search engines.
In closing, make sure your efforts do after deep analysis of so-called spam. Because it's useless and a waste of effort keyword analysis has been done. If you're ready, you can directly perform keyword optimization in content / your post. Have a nice blogging, as always ...