Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving our website traffict of search engines with targeted keywords. Typically, sites are in the top positions in search results or ranking higher, the more searchers will visit that site often. SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION can also target different kinds of search, including image search, local search, and industry-specific as well as a more specific location.
Here is a tutorial for the installation of dashboard wordpress SEO plugin, especially using the All in one SEO Pack:
- The first step, please log into your wordpress hosting
- After entering the dasboar, move the mouse and select the plugin menu on the left side, select the menu to add new
- After that will come the search field to find the desired plugin. Please type in All in One SEO Pack in searc menu
- You will see a lot of plugins from the search results, such as a plugin All in One SEO Pack, slide it into the plugins menu and select install now
- It would be appearing the question "Are you sure you want to install this plugin? '. Click the OK button
- Please wait for some time installing process.
- After the installation is complete, click Active Plugin
- Once clicked, the plugin All in One SEO Pack is installed on your blog and ready for use