There are many internet users who are unaware that their account activity (whether your Blogger account, Google, forums, social bookmarking, social media, and the accounts of other online world) can get into the spam classification. Instantly those accounts into spam classification, the consequences vary, from entry into the category of accounts that need to watch to be removed and be banned permanently, either in a service website, as well as a network of websites that belong to the scope of the database spam, such as Stop Forum spam and Akismet.
Likewise, Blogger and Blogger blog account itself; which incidentally is manifest from Google, and "unfortunately", Google is one of the very keen to fight spam. Accounts and your blog is actually "vulnerable" to the classification of spam, but it is rarely recognized is not it? There have been many questions and complaints arising in connection with this, among them:
- Why did my comment go straight into the spam category after I publish comment on my friend's blog?
- Why do I get the information "suspicious activity" when logged into my Blogger dashboard?
- Why was my blog removed?
- Why account Blogger / Google I locked (or removed)?
Do not use Blogger as a means to earn money from adult content. For example, do not create blogs with content is ads or links to commercial sites p * RNO.
- Comment directly into the category of "Spam" automatically.
- Captcha must fill out properly before issuing post.
- Blogger account is locked, in this case also includes a Google account.
- Blog deleted.